..

Journal of Dermatology and Dermatologic Diseases

ISSN: 2684-4281

Open Access

Genital wart

Genital warts are symptoms of a contagious sexually transmitted disease caused by some types of human papillomavirus (HPV). Warts are the most easily recognized symptom of genital HPV infection. About 90% of those who contract HPV will not develop genital warts, and the remaining 10% who are infected can transmit the virus. HPV types 6 and 11 are most frequently the cause of genital warts. It is spread through direct skin-to-skin contact, usually during oral, genital, or anal sex with an infected partner. While some types of HPV cause cervical cancer and anal cancers, these are not the same types of HPV that cause genital warts.

Conference Proceedings

Information

Copyright: This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.


To cite this article:


Received Date: Jan 01, 1970
Accepted Date: Jan 01, 1970
Published Date: Jan 01, 1970

Recommended Conferences

Trauma, Emergency Medicine & Critical Care

Rome, Italy

Wound Care, Cell & Tissue Congress 2020

Barcelona, Spain
 
arrow_upward arrow_upward