HILARIS Publishing, is one of the reputed science publishers of all the major pure and applied scientific disciplines is a proud owner of the web space where the reputed science researchers, authors, academicians, academic and research institutions flock in for information and reference. Our web site attracts a cross section of visitors from trade, commerce business, government and Non-Government bodies. We invite the organizations from manufacturing, servicing, public and private entities that are willing to promote their activities through our web space, we are ready to share with you at an affordable cost so that you can reach your target groups globally within no time.
Advertising Policies & Conditions
- Hilaris Publishing accepts advertisements from organizations that aim to serve the intellectual or academic communities. This includes academic institutes, research centers, public and private libraries, training centers, Event organizers, Industrial trade promoters, exhibition organizers, schools, printers & publishers of text and reference books.
- Our web space advertisement slots are available in varied types and sizes to suit various needs of our customers, which includes Banner Advertisements and Flag Advertisements.
- Hilaris Banner Advertisement space will be on top of the journal homepage with 728 pixels width and 90 pixels length.
- Hilaris Publishing group offers Flag advertising space on either sides of the homepafe; while the left side bar is of 300× 600 pixels, right side bar is of 250 × 250 pixels in width and length respectively.
- The advertiser must provide the teasers in jpg format, with high resolution.
- The advertise must have copyrights over the teaser and the teaser must be free from copyright issues.
- Audio is not allowed on Flash ads.
- The entire final copy/materials must be sent to our office at least 5 business days prior to the requested launch date of your advertisement.
- Depending on the customer’s preference or the space availability, we offer assistance and guidance to design your advertisement with an additional cost of 150 EURO.
To advertise with Hilaris Publishing, please contact our advertising manager at [email protected]
Benefits of Advertising with Hilaris Publisher
- Online visibility of your goods and services to the target groups globally
- Vast reader base consisting a diversified professional, geographic, economic and educational background of our readers/authors allows the advertiser to reach them with ease.
- Affordable tarrif rates, sizes and web location of the advertisement space to suit your requirements.
- Immediate and instant access/ reach to your desired groups, once the agreement is signed by both the parties.
- Professional guidance in designing your advertisement by our trained professional
Main Banner Advertising Tariff
These terms and conditions are applicable to all the customers seeking advertisement in the digital space of the Hilaris Publishers. The customer may contact for advertisement directly or through their agents. These conditions will be applicable to both the direct customers as well as the agents.
Both online and wire money transfer is acceptable to avail our advertisement space/services. However, advance payment is mandatory prior to the launch of advertisement in journal web platform. Customers are requested to carefully go through the terms and conditions before the agreement.
Warranty & Indemnity
- The customer authorizes the journal/publisher to display the advertisement in any form, free of royalty.
- The advertisement will be displayed only once the both the parties sign the agreement.
- Publisher reserves all the rights of the advertisement.
- Before finalizing the advertisement, the customer should justify the rules and laws of state legislature of marketing and will be responsible for any violation of law in the content and displayed items.
- The contact details of the customer should contain full name, complete address, E-mail ID and phone number.
- Customer’s personal information will not be shared with any third party; it will be used only for invoicing purpose.
- Both the parties must ensure the confidentiality of the agreement such as
1. The terms and conditions stated in the agreement
2. Data related to advertising schedules, advertising, prices, or volumes etc. Each party should take all the necessary steps to prevent any unauthorized use, dissemination or disclosure of the confidential information.