Vijaya Kumar Rangari
Tuskegee University, Materials Science & Engineering, USA
Vijay Kumar Rangari Phd in chemistry from Osmania University (1996) , he is presently working as an associate professor from Tuskegee University, materials science & engineering department. Published 69 refereed Journal articles in high impact factor Science and Engineering Journals, such as Nanotechnology (3.44), Chemistry of materials (4.88), Langmuir (4.09) ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, and Applied physics Letters (2.2), etc.
1. Synthesis of novel hybrid nanoparticles using sonochemical, microwave autogenic pressure reactor techniques.
2. Extraction of calcium carbonate nanoparticles from natural resources and synthesis of calcium based biocompatible nanoparticles for medical applications.
3. Synthesis of magnetic nanoparticles for drug delivery, hypothermia and MRI contrasting agents.
4. Synthesis and surface modification nanoparticles for biomedical applications.
5. Synthesis of CNTs and graphene using First Nano Easy tube-300 CVD technique.
6. Study the growth mechanism of CNTs on carbon and glass fibers.
7. Fabrication of High Strength Polymer Fibers with Aligned Carbon Nanotube.
8. Fabrication of Fiber Reinforced Structure Nanocomposite (VARTM, RTM, Vacuum assistant hand layup, Compression molding, Autoclave and Filament winding).
9. Fabrication of Nanophased Polymeric Foams.