Doctoral Researcher, Department of Materials Science and Engineering
National Yang-Ming University, Taiwan, Taiwan
Amir Khan is Doctor of Philosophy for Department of Materials Science and Engineering at National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University, Taiwan. He did Master of Technology (in Materials Science and Engineering) Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, India
- Materials Processing Techniques: spin coating, doctor blade coating, solution casting, plasma treatment and Laser pattering
- Material/Electrical Characterization: TGA, DSC, NMR, FTIR, UV-Vis, Raman, Synchrotron XRD, SEM, Tytron MTS (stress-strain), Rheology, Goniometer, Four point probe, Semiconductor Device Analyser, Mark-10, E4980A Precision LCR Meter and Linear Motor for TENGs.
- Synthesis of Self-healable and Anti-freezing materials for Various Sensor Devices
- Self-powered Triboelectric Nanogenerators (TENG) for Energy Harvesting
- Tactile sensors (strain, pressure, temperature, and humidity sensors), Biosensors (taste sensor, E-skin,), Adhesive, and Food Packaging Applications