The Journal of Material Sciences & Engineering offer researchers of every field to take a step ahead and get the best researches for engineering in the field of Material Sciences.
About the Special Issue
Nanomanufacturing capitalizes on the special material properties and processing capabilities at the nanoscale, promotes the integration of nanostructures into functional micro- and nano-devices and meso/macroscale architectures and systems, and addresses interfacing issues across dimensional scales. Nanomanufacturing affords nanotechnology the ability to be massively produced, reliable, robust, and inexpensive. Nanomanufacturing also raises concerns about the impact of nanofabrication processes and by-products, as well as their societal impacts.
The various topics includes in this special issue such as
• Nanowire-based devices
• Liquid jet printing
• Laser processing for self-organizing structures and lithography
• Nanoscale electro-machining
• Physics, chemistry, and materials used in micro-, nano- and atomic manufacturing and metrology
• Manufacturing and metrology at the micro-, nano- and atomic levels
• Tools and processes for nano-manufacturing and nano-metrology, etc....
The content is intended for a researchers at various levels and covers topics relevant to electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, materials science, chemistry, and physics.
Deadline for Submission of special issue article is 30 Nov 2019. For further information on special issue guidelines and submission process, please contact [email protected]