Postdoc Research Fellow, in Prof. Andrey V. Dobrynin Group, Department of Chemistry, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Chapel Hill, NC. Ph.D. in Material Chemical Engineering, Department of Chemical Engineering, Tianjin University Dissertation title: “Study on the phase behavior of a single polymer chain and its transport kinetics in channel”. M.S. in Material Chemical Engineering, Department of Chemical Engineering, Tianjin University. Thesis title: “Force field development and application of coarse-grained molecular dynamics”.
Primary research goal is to obtain a deeper understanding about the multiscale bulk/interfacial properties of the soft matter system including polymers, foams, colloids etc. using computational techniques, particularly in
• Thermodynamic transition & kinetic behavior of polymer system with complex topology or sequences
• Self-assembly mechanisms of the amphiphilic molecules especially on the self-assembly pathway and the formation of metastable structure
• The equilibrium and non-equilibrium property of associated polymer system
• Complex polymer reactions
• Advanced manufacturing
• Interfacial property of polymer material with reaction
• Material degradation
• Ionizable polymers.