Ph.D. Business and Public Policy, University of California at Berkeley, 2008.
M.A. Economics, University of California at Berkeley, 2005.
B.S. Economics, Universidad Catolica de Chile, 1999 .
B.S. Business Administration, Universidad Catolica de Chile, 1999.
Multinational retail companies effect on local suppliers, workers and competition
- Impact of gas prices on consumer behavior
- Interaction between firms capital structure and product market strategy
- Immigration and remittances impact on demand and entrepreneurship
- Electromagnetic spectrum: Innovation and regulation
- Pricing with search costs.