Florida International University, Florida
Ajeet Kaushik received his PhD (Chemistry-Biosensor; 2010) in collaboration with National Physical Laboratory and Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi, India. Presently, he is working as a Post-Doctoral Associate in the area of Nano drug carries for the prevention of NeuroAIDS at Department of Immunology of College of Medicine, Florida International University. He has also worked as Post-Doctoral Research Associate in the area of BioMEMS based electrochemical biosensor to detect biomarkers such as Cortisol, PSA, EGFR, etc., using nanostructures of conducting polymers, metal oxides and organic-inorganic hybrid nanocomposite at BioMEMS and Microsystems Laboratory of Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Florida International University. Miami, Florida. He has published over 50 international research papers in the area of nanostructured platforms for biosensor application.
• Design and development of Novel Nano Carriers for drug delivery • Surface modification of nanocarriers for transmigration across BBB
• Site-specific on-demand controlled release of Anti-HIV to prevent NeuroAIDS
• Explore the clinical and diagnostic aspects nanomaedicine • Exploring nanomedicined for personalized health acre
• Design, Fabrication and characterization of Nano-biosensors for desired biomarker detection.
• Development of new nanostructured sensing platforms to enhance biosensing performance. • Miniaturized sensing systems.
• Integration of biosensor with MEMS for point-of-care application.
• Development of wearable biosensor for personalized health care monitoring.