Special Issue Guidelines
Special Issue Guidelines (Life Sciences)
HILARIS SRL journals are multidisciplinary journals that deal with a host of research topics providing latest information on new discoveries in life sciences. HILARIS SRL Group seeks proposals for creating special issues that target specific topics of interest which have high significance to current research in all related fields of life sciences. The theme for the special issues should aim at addressing emerging issues that fall within the scope of HILARIS SRL journals.
Special issues will be released on a monthly basis and proposals will be accepted accordingly. All proposals should include the following information:
- Title of the proposed special issue
- Purpose and current relevance
- List of topics to be covered
- List of potential contributors
- Guest Editor(s) and Reviewers
- Address, phone, e-mail, and fax of guest editors and reviewers
- Tentative deadlines for submission and review process (Timeline for submission, review, and final acceptance)
All proposals should be submitted to www.scholarscentral.org/submissions/health-education-research-development.html or send via e-mail attachment at [email protected]
Role of EB Members
- Review the special issue proposals for relevance to current research in the concerned field.
- Recommend suitable proposals and their guest editors along with their biographies.
Once a proposal has been accepted by the EB members for creating a special issue, the corresponding guest editors will be responsible for handling and processing of the special issue articles.
Role of Guest Editor(s)
- State the importance of the proposed special issue theme and explain how the special issue articles will contribute towards advancing the scope of the journal.
- Suggest potential authors and invite them for contributing relevant articles for the proposed special issue.
- Suggest a minimum of 3-5 reviewers for the manuscripts submitted towards the special issue.
- Carry out all communications with potential authors and reviewers concerning author guidelinesfor manuscript preparation and reviewing.
- Prepare a timeline and schedule for the release of special issue articles. This should include a timeline for manuscript preparation, review process, and final submission.
- Oversee the submission of final edited versions of the contributing articles along with the contact information of all corresponding authors.
- Include a short editorial for the topic of interest written either by the guest editor or by any of the contributors.
- Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme.
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee [selected by the guest editor(s)].
- All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to journal style and formatting.
- Each special issue can be created with 10-15 articles.
- All accepted manuscripts can be submitted online via this link www.scholarscentral.org/submissions/health-education-research-development.html
- Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue theme.
- Accepted manuscripts submitted before the deadline will be published within the given timeframe for the respective journal publication.
Once accepted and published, all special issues will be released under an open access system through HILARIS SRL Publishing Group and will be freely available for reading, downloading, and printing.
For further information on special issue guidelines and submission process, please contact [email protected]
Note: Authors sole responsibility for any scientific misconduct including plagiarism in their research articles. Publisher is not responsible for any scientific misconduct in any published research article. However as a publisher HILARIS SRL will follow strict scientific guidelines and EIC’s advice to retract or erratum of any article at any time if found scientific misconduct or errors in any articles.