Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
University of Punjab, India
Worked as a Lecturer in Pharmacy in CT Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Jalandhar from 15-07-2004 to 15-11-2006.
? Working as a Associate Professor in M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in CT Institution of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Jalandhar from 1-04-2008 to till date.
Total Experience= 11.5 years
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
1. Anshul Chawla, Ramandeep Kaur and Anju Goyal “A Review: Importance of Microwave Reactions in the Synthesis of Novel Benzimidazole Derivatives” Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research 2011, 3(6):925-944. ISSN : 0975 – 7384
2. Anshul Chawla, Kharb Rajeev, Prashar Hatish1, Sharma Anil Kumar, Shahryar Mohammad, Sharma Prabodh Chander3. Current Status and Future Prospects of Anti-Tubercular Drugs. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Innovations., 1(3), 2011. ISSN 2249-1031.
3. Anshul Chawla, Ramandeep Kaur, Anil Kumar Sharma “Ficus carica Linn.: A Review on its Pharmacognostic, Phytochemical and Pharmacological Aspects” International Journal of
Pharmaceutical and Phytopharmacological Research, 2012, 1(4): 215-232. ISSN: 0975-4873; Impact Factor: 1.341
4. Anshul Chawla, Ashu Sharma and Anil kumar Sharma “Review: A convenient approach for the synthesis of imidazole derivatives using microwaves” Der Pharma Chemica (Scholar Research Library), 2012, 4 (1):116-140. ISSN: 0975-413X
. Synthesis of pyrazole derivatives containing chalcone moiety and their pharmacological
evaluation for antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory activities
2. Synthesis of indole substituted imidazole derivatives and their pharmacological screening for antimicrobial and anti inflammatory activities.
3. Microwave assisted synthesis of benzimidazole substituted carboxylic acids followed by Mannich reaction and their evaluation for Antiinflamatory and Analgesic activity.
4. Microwave assisted synthesis of Mannich Bases of 1,4 dihydropyridine substituted 1,2,4-triazole and screening for their anti fungal and antibacterial activity.
CONFERENCES / SEMINARS/WORKSHOPS ATTENDED/PAPER/POSTER PRESENTED
1. 9th Annual Conference of Society of pharmacovigilance On “Quality and Safety of Drugs” at Rajendra Institute of technology and sciences on 21st-22nd November, 2009
2. A National Seminar on “Innovative Perspectives in Profession of Pharmacy and Biotechnology” organized by Academic & Advisory Committee CT Institute of
Pharmaceutical Sciences, Jalandhar on 23rd April 2011.
3. A National Seminar on “Drug Discovery and Networking” organized by Academic & Advisory Commmittee CT Instituite of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Jalandhar on 26th August 2011.
Medicinal Chemistry, Green Chemistry, Microwave Synthesis