Journal of Computer Science and Systems Biology is pleased to announce Special issue on “Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Translational Approaches and Molecular Mechanisms”.
WHO announced COVID-19 outbreak a pandemic. The current global public health threat, social chaotic and economic impact, there is an urgent need for fast diagnosis, preventive and therapeutic measures. The symptoms of early stage infection are non-specific, therefore improved technologies for screening and diagnosis are needed in addition to studying the molecular mechanisms, pathophysiology of the disease during its progression in healthy and at-risk populations.
This Special issue research topic aims at highlighting current advances made in the clinical diagnosis of COVID-19, as well as the study of molecular mechanisms and pathology of the disease in different populations. It will expand to cover the study of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, using the latest genome editing technologies and computational methods. This collection proposes to encompass translational approaches in COVID-19 pathology, diagnostics, therapeutic target identification and drug development towards patient treatment.
Journal of Computer Science and Systems Biology is announcing Special issue Call for paper on “Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)”.
• Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme
• Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee.
• All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to journal style and formatting.
• Each special issue can be created with 5-7 articles.
• All accepted manuscripts can be submitted online via https://www.scholarscentral.org/submissions/computer-science-systems-biology.html or through an email id to [email protected].
• Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue theme.
Please visit Instruction for authors page to know more about article formatting and guidelines: https://www.hilarispublisher.com/computer-science-systems-biology/instructionsforauthors.html