• Focusing on science-based HIV prevention efforts by supporting and expanding targeted use of high-impact HIV prevention approaches.
• Making better investments by intensifying HIV prevention in the communities where HIV is most heavily concentrated.
• Increasing access to HIV screening and medical care, including through
• Boosting federal investments for AIDS Drug Assistance Programs (ADAPs) to expand access to life-saving medications, and
• Implementing the Affordable Care Act, which will increase health coverage for thousands of Americans living with HIV?
Related Journals of Advanced HIV Infection Preventive Measures
Journal of Antivirals & Antiretrovirals, Journal of Infectious Diseases & Therapy, Virology & Mycology, Aidscaptions, AIDS policy & law, HIV and AIDS Review and Journal of the International Association of Providers of AIDS Care.
Copyright: This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
To cite this article:
Jan 01, 1970
Accepted Date: Jan 01, 1970
Published Date: Jan 01, 1970