Methamphetamine is an important, largely addicting goad that affects the central nervous system. It takes the form of white, odorless, bitter- tasting crystalline greasepaint that fluently dissolves in water or alcohol. It was developed early in the 20th century from its parent medicine, amphetamine, and was used firstly in nasal decongestants and bronchial inhalers. Like amphetamine, methamphetamine causes increased exertion and talkativeness, dropped appetite, and an agreeable sense of well-being or unconsciousness. Still, methamphetamine differs from amphetamine in that, at similar boluses, much lesser quantities of the medicine get into the brain, making it a more effective inducement. It also has longer- lasting and further dangerous properties on the central nervous system. These characteristics make it a medicine with high eventuality for wide abuse. Methamphetamine product is also an environmental concern; it involves numerous fluently attained chemicals that are dangerous, similar as acetone, anhydrous ammonia (toxin), ether, red phosphorus, and lithium. Toxin from these chemicals can remain in the terrain around a methamphetamine product, causing a wide range of dangerous to health. The patient was diagnosed as septic shock, paralytic ileus, gangrenous cholecystitis, and small intestinal ischemia due to METH abuse based on Computed Tomography (CT) scan, endoscopy examination, laparotomy, and pathology.