Majeed Ahmed AL-Jawary
Department of Mathematics
University of Baghdad, Baghdad, Iraq
Dr. Majeed Ahmed AL-Jawary has received his PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering, School of Engineering and Design, Brunel University, London, UK during the period of 2008-2012. Currently, he is working in Department of Mathematics, college of education Ibn-AL-Haitham, Baghdad University, Baghdad, Iraq.
1. Numerical solution for integral equations: Volterra integral equations, Fredholm integral equation for first and second kinds.
2. Numerical solution for system of integral equations: Volterra integral equations, Fredholm integral equation for first and second kinds.
3. The boundary element method for the numerical solution of boundary-value problems (BVPs) with constant and variable coefficients.
4. Numerical solution for heat conduction, Helmholtz equation and diffusion equation with constant and variable coefficients.
5. The finite element method for a linear partial differential equation.
Other numerical method such as finite difference method and quadrature methods for partial differential equation and integral equations.