Mehmet Senel, PhD in Chemistry
Visiting Professor, Dept. of Pharmaceutical Sciences
University of California Irvine, USA
• Design and characterization of rapid biosensors for point-of-care and patient self-testing.
• Fabrication of micro/nano electrodes for sensitive detection of biomolecules.
• Development of novel design microfluidic chips for point-of-care testing.
• Development of new multifunctional nanostructured materials for biosensors, biochips, biomaterials, and drug delivery.
• Surface chemistry, electrode modification and biomolecule immobilization for point-of-care sensor electrodes and wearable medical devices
• Polymeric and metal microneedle arrays for transdermal drug delivery and biosensing
• 3D printing of functional materials for use in printed electronics, and microvascular architectures for cell culture and tissue engineering