University of New England, School of Health, Australia
Godfrey Isouard is working as an Associate Professor of Health Management in the School of Health at the University of New England, Australia. He has qualifications in Medical Science (clinical biochemistry and microbiology), Public Health and Fealth Services Management. Prior to moving into academia he had a distinguished career within the health services, having held senior clinical and executive positions. He also has senior academic and health education leadership experience at the level of Head of School, Associate Dean, Provost and Chair of Faculty Board. He holds fellowships from the Australasian College of Health Service Management (ACHSM) and the Australian College of Biomedical Scientists (ACBS). He is currently NSW President of the ACHSM, and Immediate Past President of the Society for Health Administration Programs in Education (SHAPE) after serving four years as National President. He also serves on the Editorial Advisory Boards of Facta Universitatis and the Asia Pacific Journal of Health Management.
• Health leadership, management and organizational performance
• Safety and quality in health care
• E-health and Tele health through the NBN
• Health sciences education, training & workforce development
• Course review of health programs, curriculum revision, including accreditation assessment
• National health reform